Sunday, October 30, 2011 | By: Hafsah Abdul-Rahim

Breast Cancer Awareness Tea

So here are the pictures I said I would post, after the Breast Cancer Awareness Tea.

We had loads of sweets, & finger foods, which everyone loved; the d├ęcor of course was Pink, White, and some of the Girls wanted black, so we throw that in also. I didn’t really take a lot of pictures, mainly because I was running around getting stuff done, so the only pictures I took were from before the event started with my sisters, and some pictures of the food table -_- also as you can see we dressed pinky for the Tea. 

Also let me know what you did for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, also did any of you walk for Breast Cancer? Unfortunately I couldn’t make it this year :(



Here are a few pictures of some of the sweet, here is a list of sweets, drinks, and finger foods we had (each one was made by a student)
·         Yellow Cake
·         Sugar Cookies
·         Chocolate  Cupcakes
·         Vanilla Cupcakes
·         Strawberry Cupcakes
·         Strawberry Shortcake
·         Brownies
·         Tea
·         Water
·         Pink Lemonade
·         Pizza
·         Broccoli & Cheese Bites
·         Blintzes



Hijabie Ribbon Girls, Picture(My Sister Made)
My Younger sister and Me
The bear was for a Silent Auction, & there was a raffle, & Ribbons for sale 
Younger Sister and Me
My Two Younger Sisters

                               



0 comments:

Post a Comment