Monday, August 8, 2011 | By: Hafsah Abdul-Rahim

Yummm do I smell something new?


Hey everyone long time, no post huh… I know I don’t really update this blog as much as I update my beauty blog; because let’s face it, not a lot of people want to read about random happenings in my life,  and read about them when, and if I feel like posting about them. So with that being said I’m going to try something different than my same old, same old posts of random things in my life.

Now I’m not sure if I told any of y’all this but… cooking, baking, & eating is something I enjoy doing, so I’m going to write some post on that topic, and show y’all some pictures, and see how that goes for a little while. But I’m still going to update on random happenings in my life, just not a much, as I use too. Anyway I’ll be putting up my new post soon.

P.S. since I’m sure everyone already knows I’m Muslim and I only eat Halal foods, everything I cook/bake is going to be Halal. just letting y'all know :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment